HORSE RACING TIPPING COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tips can only be entered via the Funters website using the submission form provided.
- Funters will determine the times that submissions open and close and reserve the right to change these times without notice.
- Once tips have been submitted, they cannot be changed.
- Should a selection be scratched from a race Funters will provide number 1 as a substitute, if it is scratched we will allocate number 2 or the next lowest available number.
- Maximum one entry per person per competition.
- When submitting your name and email address to Funters you agree to:
- Receive email correspondence and mobile text messages from Funters or Funters related organisations.
- Having your name and tips displayed publicly on the Funters website.
- Funters also reserves to the right to use your name and your competition results on our website, social media and email communication.
Winners and Prizes
- In case of a tied result Funters will promote the person who put their tips in earlier to the higher position on the leader board.
- Funters reserves the right to decide the winners at its own discretion for any reason it chooses.
- Winners will be contacted by email notifying them that they have been declared as a winner.
- Funters may choose to award prizes to entrants for their results and reserves the right to change prizes without notice.
- Some prizes may be delivered and some prizes may need to be picked up by the winner or someone nominated by the winner from a specific location, at the discretion of Funters.
- Cash prizes will be paid by direct deposit to a bank account nominated by the winner after being contacted by Funters.
- If you are unsure of anything or require clarification please contact Funters: firstname.lastname@example.org